In this pandemic time, we hope that you are well and staying safe at home with your all beloved family members.With pleasure,IBMR, IPS Academy, Indore invite you and your colleagues to contribute research article / review article / case study / book review to our Journal Unnayan “International bulletin of management and economics”(ISSN no. 2349-6622 print and ISSN no. 2349-7165 online) for the publication in upcoming issue of July 2020. This Journal is double blind peer-reviewed and the frequency is Bi- Annual.
IBMR, IPS Academy, Indore started this journal in the year ----- with the aim of provide a platform for researchers, academicians and professionals from diverse domains of management and economics to share innovative research achievements & practical experiences to stimulate scholarly debate in the development of management science and decision making. This Journal is dedicated to publish high quality research papers providing meaningful insights into the substantial management and economics content both in Indian as well as global context. Unnayan journal is getting popularity day by day due to its quality and timely publications and was listed in UGC list till 2019. Journal is again under the process of listing in UGC Care list.
We invite you and your esteemed colleagues and research scholars to contribute papers to the journal. You may send one copy of your research paper/article in the form of MS Word file attached to an E-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also write us to subscribe journal for your institute library.
Research works are invited for the following areas:
|Financial Management||Information System|
|Marketing Management||Corporate Governance|
|Human Resource||Quantitative Methods|
|Strategic Management||Social Issues|
|Business Communication||International Business|
1. Research paper is to be submitted in soft copy only by email to email@example.com
2. Papers should be written in English and should be typed in Times New Roman and 12-point font. They must be double spaced (including references, appendices, tables, and figures). As reviewers often prefer to write notes on the manuscript, authors should use one inch (2.54 centimeters) margins. Every page in the manuscript should contain a short running head and the page number. This information should be right justified. Pages should measure 8.5 by 11 inches. Manuscript length should be limited to 30 pages inclusive of references, appendices, tables and figures.
3. Papers should have a title page with each author’s name, affiliation and contact information.
4. All figures, i.e., diagrams, images and photographs, and tables should be provided in the appropriate spaces. It should not be put in the end one by one. Each figure and table should have a heading, an explanatory caption if necessary, and a source or reference. Tables should be in MS Word. Figures can be submitted as TIFF/JPEG files.
5. Any one of the internationally accepted citation and reference guidelines should be followed consistently e.g. Harvard, Chicago, American Psychological Association. Sources for tables and figures should also be mentioned.
6. Copyrighted materials, including those taken from any website, should be clearly identified, and the copyright holder’s explicit permission to reproduce it must be submitted separately.
7. No changes/ alteration will be allowed in the paper title/ abstract/ authorship once the paper has been submitted.
8. The paper should neither have been presented in any conference earlier or published elsewhere; nor under consideration for presentation or publication.
9. Plagiarism in any form will result in rejection of the paper.
10. Authors need to submit a declaration that their manuscript is original and not published anywhere else.
This is a blind peer review journal wherein completed Research Papers, Research-in-Progress Papers and case studies will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines and for overall appropriateness for the publication. Papers that pass the initial screening processes will be blind reviewed.
No registration fee is required for publishing papers. However, charges for the hard copy of the journal will have to be paid.
Editor- Unnayan “International bulletin of management and economics”.
IPS Academy,IBMR Indore
Madhya Pradesh -452001